Monday, February 3, 2020

SEDIFIEE and me - участниците в мобилността в Гърция разказват


Raya
The project Erasmus+ gives you the chance to learn about different countries and cultures, make friendships, meet new people, and try new things. I am very happy that I tried and participated. My visit in Chania, Crete, Greece was amazing. I met many people, we talked about different topics despite our age and gender. We quickly became friends.
The teachers made teams from all the countries guys. We needed to make scenario and shot a short videoclip (like a short film). The topic was gender equality in life. At first time I was scared, because I was the only Bulgarian in my team. But then we started talking and chose the topic “Cat calling”. The scene was at the beach. It was hard but we did it and it was interesting.
We visited the Eleptherna Archaeological Museum. We learned a lot of Crete and Greek history, of Iliad and Greek gods and goddessis. We saw old coins, spoons, objects they used in their everyday life, documents and interactive videos. Then we went to University, where we talked about gender equality and women rights
I miss them. I miss them so much. I want to see all of them again, and I hope I can do it. I wish everyone had the opportunity to participate in the project. I still chat and talk with them on the phone. We still keep in touch regardless of gender and age. I really realised that the gender equality exist!

Betina
When we arrived in Chania our adventure began. We made friends very quickly. The project showed me how beautiful Greece and the island of Crete is. This mobility provides a wonderful opportunity to refine the foreign language, find new friends and have new experiences. The project helped me a lot to develop English and stop being so shy and communicating more with people. This experience cannot be compared to anything else. It‘s the best time I‘ve ever had in my life.

Gabriela
It was a week when we learned what it was like to be away from our own family, friends and loved ones. Again we realized that there is no better place than our homeland for us to live in. Yet we made many new friends with children from Greece, Croatia, Italy and Turkey. Everything was wonderful. Chania will stay in our hearts forever and we will all miss it!

Martina
When I signed up for the project I didn’t know what to expect. I wanted to improve my English, meet with new people and learn about other cultures but this program gave me more than that. New friends, lots of smiles, lots of fun. The week I spent in Chania was unforgettable.
I worked with many people and we had different points of view but we found a solution and decided together. Team work was very important. This experience gave me a chance to realise a lot of things about me. Now I know that I do not give up even when it is very hard. I’m very creative and it can help me in difficult situations.
I spent was the best in my life!

Venelin:
I’m lost for words!
When I realized that I was accepted to participate in the program, I was filled with joy and impatience for the upcoming experience, but whatever I had in my mind, it exceeded my expectations.
The day of travel has come. Тhis is not the first time I have flown by airplane and the long way to Crete hasn’t impressed me so much because I was completely absorbed by the thoughts of meeting new friends. I wasn’t disappointed. The new family welcomed me.
We had fun working on the role plays. The most interesting thing was shooting them. When we were done with this job we had to play them live and the best team won the Erasmus Oscar. On the next day we visited the Eleptherna Archaeological Museum, stroll on the student campus. In the evening we visited the nearby seaside town of Rethymno – big palm trees and the sun set were amazing. It was very beautiful and interesting.
I was attached to these people. Thanks to all of them for this great experience! I won’t forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment